Eggs - 3
Butter - 2 tsp
Grated Cheese (you could also try the flavored ones) - 6 tbsp
Boiled Sweet Corn - 4 tsp
Onions Finely Chopped - 1
Tomato Finely Chopped - 1
Green Chilly Finely Chopped - 1
Red Pepper Finely Chopped - 4 tbsp
Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped
Oregano, Thyme, Basil and Pepper for seasoning
Salt To taste
1. Beat the eggs and add salt to taste.
2. Heat the girdle, add 1 tsp butter and pour half the beaten egg.
3. Place a layer of onions, tomatoes, chillies, peppers and corn
4. Add required amount of seasoning
5. Cover with Grated Cheese.
6. Sprinkle coriander leaves and fold omelet in half.
7. Cook till sides are firmly close
8. Remove from girdle and repeat for the next omelet.
Serve with toast and hash browns.