( http://www.awesomecuisine.com/recipes/177/1/Neer-Dosa/Page1.html ), yet another Mangolerean delicacy.
My husband loves this and my mother in law made it when I went there the first time after marriage. I loved this and asked her for the recipe. She started laughing saying there is hardly a recipe for this cos it is so simple to make. And trust me, when I heard of the recipe then, I was like this can't be so tasty for such a simple preparation! But trust me it is.
This also goes along well with Appams and Puttu as well. I made this when I had my friends over and served it with Appams and they all loved it.
- Garlic - 7-8 cloves chopped finely
- Onions - 2 big ones chopped finely or into thin long slices
- Tomatoes(Finely chopped) - 3 Big ones or 4 small ones (If you are using more onions, use more tomatoes)
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly Powder - 3/4 tsp
- Thick Coconut milk - 200 ml - 1 glass (I use 1 Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk carton) If you are using the powder, you could use 2 sachets.
- Water - 200 ml (1 glass)
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Increase the heat, allow to boil and remove from flame.
That's it! The result is lip smacking yummy and a not so masaledar accompaniment to Appam, Puttu or Neer Dosa!!!!