For the dressing
- Olive Oil - ½ cup
- Chopped Garlic - 15 flakes
- Mustard Sauce - 3 tbsp
- White Wine/White wine Vinegar - ½ cup
- Crushed Black Pepper Powder - 3 tbps
For the salad
- Macroni (Penne Pasta) - 1 cup
- Carrots - 2
- Beans - 10
- Corn - 1 cup
- Peas - 1 cup
- Mushrooms - 10-15 (halved)
- Olives - 10-15 (halved)
- Lettuce - Depending on how much you want - You could substitute with cabbage
- Capsicum (Green Bell Pepper) - 1
- Broccoli - 1
- Olive Oil - 5 tsp
For the seasoning
- Red Chilly Flakes
- Red Paprika
- Coarse Black Pepper
- Pasta seasoning (available at Nuts n Spices and Nilgiris)
- Salt to taste
For the dressing:
- Add the sliced garlic pieces to olive oil.
- Add Mustard sauce and White wine (or white wine vinegar)
- Add the coarsely ground pepper powder and set aside
For the Salad
- Boil water in a pan and add the macroni. Add salt and a little oil and allow the macroni to cook till soft and tender.
- Remove from flame and wash with cold water and drain.
- Spread it in a plate so that it does not stick to each other.
- Wash, cut and steam carrots, beans, mushrooms, broccoli along with corn and peas
- Heat olive oil and toss the macroni and steamed vegetables along with corn and peas
- Add the olives, seasoning and salt
- Remove from the flame and add the shredded lettuce or cabbage and capsicum
- Place in a salad bowl and pour the dressing
- Toss to mix and refrigerate for 1 hour.