- Eggs - 4
- Tomatoes - 5 Chopped
- Garlic - 15 cloves finely chopped
- Soya Sauce - 1.5 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Cooking Oil - 3 tbsp
- Beat the eggs, toss half the chopped garlics and add salt.
- Heat a wok, add the butter and when melted, add the beaten egg and garlic mixture.
- Once the eggs are nearly done, remove from fire and set aside in a plate.
- Heat cooking oil in the wok, add the remaining garlic and fry a little.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and 1.5 tsp Soya Sauce.
- Saute and add salt.
- Cook till tomatoes are done. (I prefer them to be mushy, you may stop when they are still firm.)
- Add the scrambled eggs and cook till it is dry.
This is a simple recipe that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare - and tastes quite yummy too. I read another recipe that says you can add sugar to the tomatoes - I have not tried it as I do not like the sweet taste. I avoided ketchup too. Its up to you if you want to add them.